Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skipping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:29 pm

He stood up, getting very pissed now. First she comes and bugs him, then she starts yelling at him, who wouldn't be annoyed? "You just told me your name was Meda! And you also told me that you were playing alone here! Is it my fault that you don't have any friends to hang out with?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Natalie glared at him.

"How dare you say I'm a liar! What the hell kind of name is Meda? I'm Diana! And who cares if I don't have any friends, I sure dont! I'm a loner and I'd prefer to keep it that way!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:23 am

His hands exagerated by themselves. "I never said you were a liar! Maybe your just confused!" He shot back at her. "I didn't even want to talk to you at the begining, I wanted to be alone!" Then he started taking steps backwards. If Diana did anything agressive, he knew he'd be able to fight her off easily, the question was if he'd lose control and kill her. Then he'd have to go to all the trouble of finding a new area to hunt.

"If your name is Diana, fine, but you can't go around yelling at people for having a conversation with you that you started."
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:15 pm

"I never started talking to you?! Where the hell did you get that idea from?! I don't talk to anyone, get it, anyone! So why would I talk to you!?"

She crossed her arms, continuing to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 am

"I.DON'T.KNOW!" Noah gasped back at her. "I have no idea why you started talking to me, you were skipping! Skipping in the water! Do you have amnisia or something?!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:50 am

Natalie stared at him, her anger at it's breaking point. "Say one more word, say one more lie, and I'll chuck that stone at your head." She pointed at a large stone about a foot away from her. She growled, continuing to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:57 am

He didn't even blink. "I'm not lying and I don't care about you and your dumb rock. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you. Why would I ever knock you out to bring you to a deserted place like this?" He gestured to the empty beach. "I don't see the point to bring you all the way here, start fighting with you and then leave. Do you really think someone in their right mind would do that?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 am

Diana laughed a cruel laugh (that sounds retarded but whatever...).

"Well maybe you aren't right in your mind, cause I no for sure that I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:28 am

He immidiatly glared at her. "Of course I'm in the right mind, I'm sharing my mind with seven other beings that all are telling me to kill you but I'm not!" He shouted back. "You have to be in the right mind to be able to do that! And as for you, you can't go around knowing that your crazy and then yelling at people for talking back when you talked to them, alright? If you know that you're so crazy then you should realize that maybe I'm telling the truth and you're just confused!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:18 am

Natalie was shocked but didn't share it.

"You share a mind with seven other beings and you still think that you're sane?"

She laughed manicly.

"I dont know where you're from, but people around here will say that you are mentaly unstable. You tell anyone besides me, and you'll find yourself trapped in a little white room in the asylum."

She shifted a little into a half ready stance.

"And if they want to kill me so badly then why don't you let them try?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:38 am

He growled, his eyes forming into slits. "No one will ever lock me up. I'm not staying in one place ever again, you got it, bitch? And what makes you so special that I can tell you that without you trying to lock me up? Which, by the way, you will never accomplish and don't even tempt me with your death." By this time, Natalie had hit a soft spot and he was very, very, VERY angry.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:39 am

Natalie realised that she had hit a nerve and she smiled evily, taking a step towards him.

"They'll find out sooner or later, the people in white, they'll find out. Whether I go tell them or not they'll find out sooner or later. They'll lock you up and make sure that you wont see the sun ever again. Just the same white walls, in the same confined space, where you'll slowly get more and more deranged until they finally choose to sedate you. And I'm talking the permanent kind."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:22 am

He clenched both jaw and fists, his eyes turning a hard almost red colour. "I will.. Not be ignored.. I will not be locked up just to convinience others.." His breathing turned to pants. "I am a person, wether I was born one or not.. I still have.. I still have.. MY RIGHTS!" With that, he screamed, sending air waves blasting away from him and causing the sand to create circular rings around him. The air pushed up into a spiral around Noah and when it shot down, he was in a completely different form.

Skipping - Page 2 Animeboylust

This new form (Lust) raised a hand forward and his fingers grew into pointed metal spears, extending 15 inches at least. He smiled sheepishly at Natalie and gave a little wave. "..Hello."

ooc: By the way, Lust is supposed to be beautiful, so think of him as really hott. Razz
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 am

Natalie was confused. How the hell did he do that?! And how did he turn from a scrawny, ok looking guy to this hott god!? Natalie shook her head, she had to ignore that fact and focus on some other, more pressing matters: how the hell he changed and what was with those nails.

"What the hell are you!?" she screamed, trying to sound as bitchy and rude as before but only succeded with 3/4 of that idea.(aka-she doesnt sound as strong as before) "What kind of freak are you."

She tried to step backwards but her legs wouldnt let her.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:27 am

Lust cocked his head to the side. "I'm not a freak. I'm the only person in the whole entire world who is normal. The rest of you are all freaks. Ever think of that, hmm?" He took a few steps forward, smiling a grin that was gentle yet at the same time eerie and reeked of death. "He told you.. He told you we were all in his mind." He said as he extended his arm and poked Natalie with his long, pointed, index finger. "He tried to warn you that we were all trying to kill you. Shoulda listened, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 am

Natalie stared at him, still trying to get over what happened. "I understand I'm a freak, sure, everyone is to a degree..." She paused. "And yeah he told me about you and each I know that you're trying to kill me. But why should I listen? I relish the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:16 am

"There is no challenge." He said and poked in on her shoulder, causing it to bleed only slightly. "You can't fight against me. You have no power. Just because you have a mental problem and switch personalities ever so ofter, doesn't mean you can compare to me." His smile widened. "We are very much alike, you and I. My brothers all have different personalities too. The difference is.." His whole arm and hand turned into a giant drill, poking into Natalie's shoulder. "We are monsters."
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 am

Natalie stared at him, trying to ignore the blood and the fact that his hand kept on morphing. "What are you talking about? I'm me! I have no other freaky personalities!" She tried to step away from him but her legs still wouldn't respond. "How dare you compare me to yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:58 am

His eyes widened and he mocked. "Ha! I knew he didn't understand it, but you don't know it yourself? That is a laugh riot!" As he laughed at her his arm formed into a giant blade, turning the small circular cut on Natalie's shoulder into a 5 inch long gash.

He then raised his other arm and knocked on her forehead twice. "Maybe you should get some mental help. How do you think you ended up here? Another person living in your mind brought you here and she started talking to my host. (Noah) He was just answering back. You wouldn't know this since you were sealed away in her mind all that time." A child's smile came at his lips. "You're just one personality from one girl. One piece of the puzzle. One player of a team that doesn't have a choice when it's switched out."
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:30 am

(so its 5 inches DEEP! or long?? Cause if it was deep then you would be able to see my bone! lets just say its 5 inches long...)

Natalie tried to keep her face blank, so as not to show that he was causing her pain.

"I am myself, I have NO ONE! controling me!" she exclaimed. "How dare you talk to me like you know me!"

The knocks to her head were probably meant to be light but her head swam a little from the force. Suddenly, pictures of places and people she had never seen swam into her vision and she could just make out the joyous laugh of a girl. She took half a step backwards and shook her head.

Wha-what was that!?
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 am

ooc: read the post again. What does it say? "turning the small circular cut on Natalie's shoulder into a 5 inch LONG gash." so, hmm.. What is it? LONG or deep? I wonder now... -.-

He shrugged. "No ones controlling you, you just have many forms of yourself. Imagine a normal person, with all their emotions and on different days different personalities. Well your just one day of the week. One emotion of many." Almost in an instant, he was behind her. He raised his arm and hit her in the back of the head hard enough to send her down but not enough for brain damage or a knockout. "If I stay for too long, I might not get the chance to devour you.. But if I kill you too quickly, what's the point?"

(by the way, he hit her with the part above his elbow and the blade was created below his elbow so don't worry, she didn't get sliced in her back ^^)
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:39 pm

ooc: ok...just...i dunno! guess i was just clearing it up for me...i do that. and thank you...or else i would have thought he gave her a cut.

Natalie fell forward and rolled over so that she was on her back, facing up at him. Once again her legs wouldn't obey her comand to get up. More pictures of unknown people and places passed through her mind's eye and she was starting to freak out a little, although she didn't let this monster know. She just stared up at him with a hard face.

"Just one day of the week!? You're one to talk! I am the only day! There is no one but me!" she screamed. "I am no one else!"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 am

He crouched down in front of her with pitied eyes. "How unfortunate that you only learn your place in now of all times." His arm changed into a pitch fork and he slid the middle point up and down her shin, causing friction marks that would hurt her, but still no blood.

"Although you are right." He said almost sadly. "I too am only one day of the week. A piece out of the whole. And though I do wish I could be free, be a separate entity from the whole that is named out here 'the demons', you are the same. Trust me. Why would I lie to you for no reason? All I want is your flesh, I have no desire to screw with you." Once again, he smiled something that would be called 'reassuring' if only it wasn't supplied with the words he spat out.

"But I cannot bare to take you out of this world naive and stupid. You're lucky I'm not like my brother Wrath, if you encountered him in this same predicament, well.." Then he chuckled. "You'd be dead right now, knowing or not."
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Natalie growled, not wanting to show how much pain she was in.

"Naive and stupid huh? Sure, I agree I can be stupid, everyone can be. But naive I am not."

She didn't know what she was saying, she just kept on talking, the images still spinning around her head although less frequent.

"So how many of you are there!?" she shouted.

What am I saying? Do I really want to know!!!
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:33 pm

His eyes widened and he shot her a sadistic grin. "Seven. Seven lovely beings with their own powers used just for your death. Seven monsters screaming in my ear right now telling me to let them have a turn. Seven people locked in a room and wishing for a way out. Wishing for your blood." At that time, his face crumpled and he looked depressed.

"And one. There's one added to the seven to make eight. But he is not the same as the others. He lives in a very small box of his own in the mind. He has to watch the rest of us as we try to break the box to seize control. And right now he's trying to fight back into the little box. The little box that he hates so much but the only way to save you is to stay in there." He poked her nose lightly with one of the points. "Have you ever been locked in a box? Do you know what it feels like to have to gaurd that box with your life. So much so that you are not allowed to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The Coastal Area :: The Beach-
Jump to: