Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tensenga Numai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai
Tenherutenshi
Tenherutenshi
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai Empty
PostSubject: Tensenga Numai   Tensenga Numai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:16 am

Name: Tensenga Numai

Nicknames: Ten ; Ten-Ten

Kind of Character: Project T.H.T. (if it's accepted Razz)

Appearance: Black, short hair; Royal Blue eyes; black, sleek tanktop; gold neckchain/ colar with a saphire jewel in the middle, sealing some of his T.H.T. lusts up; sleeveless, white, unbuttoned jacket; black/white sleeves near elbows; Brown belt with silver buckles; (varies on pants) Blue Denim jeans or Black Denim jeans, either way the jeans will have a silver pocketwatch with a silver imprint on the top; Black shoes; Black gloves.

Story [explain their background and how they act and stuff]: Tensenga was sent to the Earth because of some kid that had a crappy life, causing Tensenga and 3 brothers or sisters to be made from 4 split personalities of the kid. Tensenga is the kind gentleman who loves to be nice and help people without anything in return. Ten absolutely hates anything that's evil, because he his the split-personality Ten has become is 'good'. Ten will do anything that can help people, but one day a bullet hit his colar-seal, Ten sometimes has spasms that cause him to go beserk if anyone pushes him to the brink of death, but normally he is a good person. Ten also has the power to summon Evil's 'Death Sword', which Ten calls the 'Sword of the Unknowns', but Ten had a spasm once and stole Evil's sword and kept it, but he doesn't remember. Ten is usually the person who will use his sword only if he would fight against his own kind for some reason that he doesn't understand, but if pissed off, he would take it out and use his Ultimate mastery of the sword on that one person that pissed Ten off. But one day, Ten will find someone that will be able to take off his seal to turn him into his true form, that he never wants to use, but will have to if he needs to protect his friends from death.

Ten's sealed form:_________________________Ten's unsealed form:
Tensenga Numai Ten12Tensenga Numai True_v20
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Tensenga Numai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai   Tensenga Numai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:25 am

The demon is creepy but I love it! I say yes but once again you have to wait for Kristina. I LOVE THAT SO MANY KICK ASS AWESOME PEOPLE ARE JOINING! WHOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Tensenga Numai
Tenherutenshi
Tenherutenshi
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai   Tensenga Numai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:39 am

Thanks Natalie
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Parasite Positive
Parasite Positive
Kristina

Tensenga Numai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai   Tensenga Numai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Natalie, stop telling people yes! Sheesh.
><

Approved, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mixedroleplay.rpg-board.net
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Tensenga Numai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai   Tensenga Numai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:44 pm

I'm not saying yes...I'm saying that I think they're awesome but that they have to wait for you to actualy say yes. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Kristina
Parasite Positive
Parasite Positive
Kristina

Tensenga Numai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai   Tensenga Numai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:51 am

It's okay.
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mixedroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Tensenga Numai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai   Tensenga Numai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tensenga Numai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: Information/Important Stuff :: Character Stuff-