Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spying from a branch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Spying from a branch Empty
PostSubject: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Noah sat the limb of a fairly tall tree, looking down on the shrubs below. It was midnight and the forest was quiet except for a small rustle. He blinked and glanced at a bush bellow him, preparing to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Tatsujin stepping out of the bush, where she had been looking at plants for a science project. She stood up and brushed herself off, then took her sword off her back to make sure that it was ok. She put it back on her back and looked around.

"Hmm...maybe coming out this late wasn't a good idea..." she thought outloud.

She shrugged, not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:20 pm

"Uhg!" He growled and hit himself in the forehead with his palm. He then crouched on the branch, resting his elbows on his knees and resting his chin in his palms. "Damn.. I was sure you were a rabbit, you know that?" He said, talking to Tatsujin but not really directing his speech right to her.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Tatsujin turned around, drawing her sword in the process. She looked up at the boy on the branch and raised an eyebrow.

"You thought I was a rabit? Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:23 pm

He squinted at her, narrowing his eyebrows. "Naw.. You just scared it away.. Thanks a lot, that was my dinner." He leaned back on the tree, a little pissed that his night was ruined by this random girl showing up. "You don't need to hold your weapon so defensivly. I'm not gonna eat'cha."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Tatsujin put her sword away.

"Sorry, force of habit. If you're hungry, I have a couple granola bars in my bag that you could have."

She walked back to the bush and pulled out her school bag and pulled out the bars from an outside pocket.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:30 pm

He immidiatly jumped off the tree, landing beside her and grabbing all the granola bars. "Gra-no-La?" He asked, looking at them confused. He had totally pushed away his 'tough guy-ness' for the thought of food. "How are you supposed to eat them?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:33 pm

Tatsujin laughed and took one of the three back. She pulled the wrapped halfway off and handed it back to him, then took the other two.

"There, just pull the shiny part down when you get to it. If you like it you can have the other two."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:37 pm

He sniffed it, then nibbled a bit of the corner. His face went blank but he wasn't upset. "These things are.. Kinda weird, but.. They're good!" He then stuffed the whole thing in his mouth. "Not as good as good as friend rice or anything, but still!" He spoke through the granola in his mouth and then sticking out his hands, wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Tatsu laughed, glad to have made this boy happy. She unwrapped the other two and handed them to him.

"If you want, I know how to make fried rice. You could come to my place and I could cook for you, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:53 pm

He took the other two and gobbled them down as feverishly as the first. But when she made him the offer, his eyebrows raised. "What do you mean, 'come to your place'? You mean like your house? You really.. Want me there?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Tatsu nodded and swung her bag over her shoulder before standing up.

"Yeah, why not. You seem really hungry and in need of food. And I can cook. It works," she replied, smiling kindly.

(just saying, Delsin threatened to take Diana back to Italy with him)
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:09 pm

ooc: AH! NO! NOT KEWL!!

He stuffed the wrappers in his pockets, grunting. "Nah, I don't need someone else's food. And besides, you don't even know me." He very much wanted to go, but his pride wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

(haha!)

Tatsu pouted childishly.

"I don't care if I don't know you. You look like you need something to eat and I can cook. Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:36 pm

He tried to look away from her, using the only strategy he could think of. Be a total meanie pants to her and maybe she'd go away. "I don't need some slobs food. I'm fine the way I am." He cleared his throut. "And those 'gra-no-laaa' bars probably had some poison in them or something. I don't trust you." He still looked away from her, not wanting to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Tatsujin sighed.

"I'd never try to poison anyone, and if you don't want my help then fine."

She turned to go but didn't leave.

"I don't care that I don't know you...I still care about your health and if all you're eating is rabit and anything else you hunt, well, be careful not to get rabit poison ok?"

(rabit poison is where if you eat too much rabit you get sick cause it has not enough of one certin vitamin that you need to live)
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:24 am

ooc: thanks for the up-date, captain planet. ^^ lol, srry, I'm having a spaz with Captain Planet today..

He dove his hands into his pockets even deeper and kicked the dust under his feet. "Stop worrying about me, you..." He really could not think of something to insult her with since she had done nothing wrong. "Just.. Stop, I've been living on my own for long enough now that I don't need to rely on others.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:31 am

(haha! I read that! that was funny)

Tatsu looked up at the stars and reached into her bag for a pen and paper. She scribbled something on it then turned and gave it to him.

"I'm always here."

She gave one last smile and left.

The paper read: 55 Cresent Road 416-339-3867 Tatsujin
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 am

He plunked himself down in the middle of the forest road, looking at the paper. "So they schedual houses in number order nowaday's, hmm? Or maybe it's supposed to be the combo to a seal she's gaurded in..." He drew two parralel lines in the dirt with his finger, each 55 cm long. Then above them he drew a crsent moon and the numbers 11, 15, and 24 above the moon. "There we go!" He said, trying to figure it out by talking to himself. He had added the three sections of the phone number together to create the three numbers on top.

"Ok! Here I go!" He clapped his hands together and then slammed them on the ground. "I SUMMON YOU!"
...A few seconds later, after nothing happened, he decided that he didn't do it right. So he stood up, deciding to go to the city to see if he could find the moon on a pole that was exactly 55 cm long.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 am

(should i make a post in one of the houses where you find me??)
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:25 am

ooc: actually, I already made a post in da plaza. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying from a branch   Spying from a branch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spying from a branch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The Forest Area :: Forest-
Jump to: