Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sayomi/Hikaru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayomi

Sayomi

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:27 am

Name Of Character: Sayomi/Hikaru

Kind Of Character:Haraguroi

Appearance: Long purple hair and wings. (I'll put pictures later, my internets acting wacky!)

Story: Ai was sentenced to death after being accused of a murder she didn't commit. But instead of killing her the usual way, they decided to do tests on her in a research lab, figuring she would die sooner or later. A test went wrong and she was turned into a demonlike creature with undescribable powers. These tests also resalted in her personality being split. Sayomi is the bad one, and hates all mankind for what they did to her. Hikaru is good, and remembers all those who were not cruel to her.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:22 am

PICTURES!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:28 pm

I like your character she rocks!!! I like the last picture, the girl with the black dress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Sayomi

Sayomi

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:44 pm

Thanks! I think I'm abot to put on more pictures, cause thats how friggin bored I am. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sayomi

Sayomi

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:57 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The difference: Sayomi has black wings and Hikaru has white wings. Their wings represent their personalities. Sayomi's blacki wings represent evil while Hikaru's white wings represent good.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:48 am

Ahaha, I love your character. I like the whole 'black wings white wings' like an angel and devil. I love that kinda 'good and bad' 'black and white' stuff. I've always been drawn to it so I really like your charrie. Razz
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:02 pm

I like the third one in the first spoiler. She rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Sponsored content

Sayomi/Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi/Hikaru   Sayomi/Hikaru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayomi/Hikaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: Information/Important Stuff :: Character Stuff-
Jump to: