Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

walking around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

walking around Empty
PostSubject: walking around   walking around Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:12 am

peter was walking around the the mall just window shopping un aware someone was about to approach him.
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am

Viola looked through the windows of every store. Everything was all pricey and elegant. She did see something that caught her eye. Really shiny. She looked behind her and bumped into a certain someone...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm

"ouch" peter said as he hit the floor softley landing on his butt. "sorry about that i wasnt looking were i was going" peter said. "im peter wat your name?"
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:02 am

Viola gaped at the boy on the floor. "Oh gawd, I'm so sorry," she apologized," I think I was the one who bumped into you because there was this shiny thing behind me-" she shook her head, "I'm Viola." She stuck out a hand for Peter to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking around   walking around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The City :: The Mall-
Jump to: